Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Terry's Targa Track

This is my targa track. Why did I build this? I wanted a track that was of my own creation and cost wise building this track in plastic would have been too high. All three lanes are just under 97' in length. The layout dimensions are 26'x13' and the track takes up just about a fourth of my shop space.
Drivers stations and wiring components are from www.slotcarcorner.com, power supply is from pyramid(PS26kx) and all of the scenery materials are from woodland scenics.


5 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Blogger DaveKennedy said...

What a great track. You're really coming along with the scenerizing, eh?

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Terry Noe said...

I have about 6' to do and the plastering is done.......for now. The sensor harness showed up today just as I ran out of plaster cloth. Lucky me, eh?

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger DaveKennedy said...

I'm not a huge fan of plastering... I tried my hand at it on my track, with some insert pieces, some of it was ok. Like the center section of my park on my track. But then a smaller piece I made curled up when it dried...not cool.

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger BamaGriff said...

Terry, Iwould like to get more detail concerning the layout and construction of you track. How can I find out more?

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger email me at Jeremycobert@gmail.com said...

hey Terry, im in cedar rapids iowa and i was wondering if you have some club races in your area ? do you guys have a website or contact information ? you can contact me through our clubs website
www.imar.us

thanks, jeremy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home